off because of our
Connecting Central Alberta employers with
the tools and resources to attract,
hire and retain immigrants.
What is Alberta Global Talent?
Alberta Global Talent is a program connecting Central Alberta employers, business owners and HR managers with the tools and resources to attract, hire and retain immigrants.
- Check your knowledge quizzes
- Video how-to-do tutorials
- Interviews with leading Alberta Employers
- Short informational content on specific topics
- Access to helpful existing resources
- Discussion Board
- Mentorship opportunities
- Important news and facts related to Central Alberta employment
- Pre-employment and attraction
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Orientation and onboarding
- Intercultural training
- Key-note speaker
- Showcase of our Employer webtools and workshops
- Videos of our Central Alberta Employer Stars
- Activites from our Employer workshops
- Networking with Central Alberta Employers
- Free Lunch buffet
- Celebration and Recognition of Central Alberta Champion Employers
- Valuable take-aways
Join us for our inaugural Employer Forum
We are excited to launch our program at the Employer Forum on April 13th, 2016
at Red Deer College. Are you an employer, business owner or HR manager in Central Alberta?
Then this is the event that you can’t miss.
Think spring by growing your workforce with qualified immigrant employees. Alberta Global Talent is hosting a one-day, interactive
forum on April 13th that you will not want to miss. Be one of the first to experience our hot-off-press tools for employers, and to
sample mini versions of our shiny new employer workshops. The registration is free of charge but limited to 150 attendees.
- Keynote Speaker
Lionel Laroche and author of three books and over 100
publications on the topic of cultural diversity as competitive advantage
- Premier showing of video Interviews
interviews featuring central Alberta employer stars
- Showcase of our employer webtool
“Equip to Hire Immigrants” by Marie Gervais from shiftworkplace.com
- Opportunity to network
with other Central Alberta Emloyers
- Recognition and celebration of champion employers
- Free lunch
Do you have any questions or
would like to receive further information?
Please contact our Program Coordinator Brian Ennis at
or at 403.346.8818 ext.241